SFS compliant conical steel lighting poles with base cone
The modern standard-compliant conical poles are suitable for various environments and lighting purposes –from park, street and road lighting to district lighting. A laser welded structure provides the pole a seamless surface and a high-quality and finished design. The poles are made of hot-dip galvanised steel which, combined with the seamless structure, creates an optimal surface for painting. Standard inspection hatches are covered with a flush door, providing a streamlined design and protection against vandalism. Inspection hatches may also be covered with a surface-mounted door. If you are looking for a more unique design, we also offer a variety of decorative pole brackets. The poles have a base cone which facilitates the installation and ensures the stability and durability of the base. The poles have been approved by the Finnish Transport Agency.
- Hot-dip galvanised conical steel pole.
- Equipped with a base cone.
- Dimensions comply with the SFS-EN 40-3-3 standard.
- Manufactured in accordance with the SFS-EN 40-5 standard.
- Galvanised in accordance with the SFS-EN ISO 1461 standard.
- Meets the quality requirements set by the Finnish Transport Agency.
- The poles are suitable for all light fittings.